Thursday, May 26, 2011

My music

So this time my task is to share my music preferences with you. However, I have to admit that I don't listen to any particular sort of music, but to everything that is catchy, but not cliche (disco polo, Polish rap music, etc.). But as I need to write about a certain band, I have decided on Happysad.

Happysad is our Polish band whose specialty is rock music. As they have been playing it since 2001, we can surely state that this makes them quite an experienced band. Moreover, their numerous music tours and concerts show that Happysad is still a very popular and well-liked band, especially among young people.

Personally, I enjoy listening to their music, as I always find it very catchy, uplifting and relaxing. It is some sort of a blessing after my hard day at school.


No comments:

Post a Comment