Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Back in time

So the time for the last blogging task has come. Therefore, I’d like to share some of my childhood memories with all of you (or with the teacher at least, if nobody else reads it ;) ).

From what I can still remember, I was a kind of energetic kid who used to spend all his time playing with friends outdoors. For this reason, my mother was having a really hard time begging me to go back home, as it usually was the last thing I wanted to do. Nowadays, looking at all those kids playing computer games instead of playing around, I am glad that I didn’t have any computer equipment at that time. That would’ve spoilt my early days for sure.

Toys? I think that I played with the same things as rest of kids at my age – cars, choo-choo, lego. However, all of these were just additional, as I was able to make a toy of literally everything. Thus a branch could be my firearm, my stick, my sword or anything that I could imagine using my young brain.

Finally, have a look at some of the pictures of my as a young sailor ;D

Greets!




No comments:

Post a Comment