Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Good news ;)

Being grounded for a couple of days as my thermometer is still showing me 38 degrees (I hope this will not cause mistakes), I decided to cheer myself up and find some good news.

So what I came across I think will be appreciated by anyone who is interested in DIY jobs. Namely, if you want to redecorate your room, simply forget about paint, paintbrushes, wallpapers, glue, concrete or decorative stickers. What you really need is … an OHP.

Thanks to a group of Dutch artists, decorating has become a child’s play. By means of beams of light you can design your room in any way you can imagine - the sky is the limit. And although this method does not seem to be suitable for everyday use, it might be a great trick to astonish your friends. Let’s just hope their eyes will stand the intense beams at least for a while.






Original source

1 comment: